Right attitude to work III
Civic Education JSS 3 First Term
Right attitude to Work III
Student should be able to:
1. State the consequences of not having the right attitude to work
2. Discuss in details the consequences of not having the right attitude to work
Consequences of not having the right attitude to work
- Declining productivity
- Lack of motivation
- National disaster etc.
Consequences of not having Right Attitude to Work
When individuals do not have the right attitude to work, many undesirable things happen. Here are some of them:
1. The workers will lack the motivation to continue work in the organisation.
2. There will be a decline in the rate of productivity.
3. Indiscipline will.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.