Workshop Safety II
BASIC SCIENCE JSS1 First term
Sub-Theme: Safety, Material and Processing
Theme Understanding Basic Science and Technology
Work shop safety 2
Students should be able to:
- State work shop safety devices.
- State work shop safety rules and regulation
- Identify some work shop accidents and its preventive measures
Work shop safety devices
Safety can be defined as the method of working without harm, danger or injury. It is the removal of hazards to both man and machines.
all safety devices are generally referred to as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). These PPEs include the following:
1. Goggle and Eyelids: These equipment protect the eyes during welding and grinding operations.
2. Lab coats and Boots: Students and teacher are expected to change into these attires before.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.