ENGLISH LANGUAGE S.S.S1 SECOND TERM
Students should be able to;
- Define dialogue
- Create a dialogue between themselves
Dialogue is communication or discussion between people or groups of people such as governments or political parties. People of all social standings should be given equal opportunities for dialogue.
Here are 10 tips for how to write dialogue:
- Say the dialogue out loud.
- Cut small talk when writing dialogue.
- Keep your dialogue brief and impactful.
- Give each character a unique voice.
- Add world-appropriate slang.
- Be consistent with the characters' voices.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.