Metalwork machines 2
BASIC SCIENCE JSS2 Second term
Sub-Theme: Drawing practice
WEEK 9 and 10
Metal work machines 2
Students should be able to:
- State the care and maintenance of metal work machines
- Carry out simple operations with machines
Care and maintenance of woodwork machines
- Keep woodwork machines clean always: this is achieved by brushing off dust particles or blowing off dust particles with compressed air. A vacuum pump can also be used to suck up dust particles from where brushes cannot reach.
- Lubricating the machine: all moving parts of a machine used lubrication to prevent friction, wear and tear, and to improve efficiency.
- Ensure the machine guards are in position before operating the machines.
Carrying out simple operations with woodwork machines on
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.