BUSINESS STUDIES FOR JSS2 THIRD TERM
SUB-THEME: BASIC SHORTHAND SKILL
Students should be able to:
- Identify vowels in shorthand
- state the position of the vowels
- Write correctly the position of the vowels
A vowel is placed to the sign of the stroke, in the beginning, middle or end. The vowels are therefore described a first, second and third place vowel.
- All the stroke of the outline or phrase must be completed before any unjoined vowel is written.
- The beginning of a stroke I counted from where the pen starts writing it. With stroke.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.