READING AND CONTENT ANALYSIS OF NON-AFRICAN POETRY - THE SOUL’S ERRAND’ by Waiter Raleigh : LSUS
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH SSS3 SECOND TERM
READING AND CONTENT ANALYSIS OF NON-AFRICAN POETRY - THE SOUL’S ERRAND’ by Waiter Raleigh
1. The Mastery of Literature for 2011 to 2015 by Iwuchukwu Chinweikpe Esq.
2. Essential Literature-in-English for SSS (second edition) 2011-2015 by Ibitola, A. O.
3. Exam Reflection Vol. IV, Literature- in-English by Sunday Olateju Faniyi.
4. Exam Reflection Literature-in-English (Drama & Prose) by Sunday Olateju Faniyi.
5. Purple Hibiscus by Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie
6. Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
7. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde.
8. The Blinkards by Kobina Sekyi.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.