SCALES AND SCALE DRAWING, SIMPLE BLUEPRINT READING : LSUS
Basic Technology JSS3 First Term
SCALES AND SCALE DRAWING, SIMPLE BLUEPRINT READING
By the end of the lesson, the students should be able to learn:
- DEFINITION OF SCALE DRAWING
- MATERIALS AND INSTRUMENTS FOR SCALE DRAWING
- TYPES OF SCALE DRAWING
- MEASURING AND COMPARING GIVEN SIZES
- SIMPLE DETAILS OF A BUILDING PLAN
- COMMON SYMBOLS USED AND THEIR INTERPRETATIONS
DEFINITION OF SCALE DRAWING
Scale drawing can be defined as the accurate representation of objects in a determined proportion .Scale drawing is different from ordinary drawing in that it presents the object either reduced or enlarged. There are scales for reduction and for enlargement of the size of the object.
MATERIALS AND INSTRUMENTS FOR SCALE DRAWING
A. Metric rule
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.