HIV / AIDS I : LSUS
Basic Science JSS1 Second Term
HIV / AIDS I
Students should be able to:
Definition of STIS / HIV / AIDS
- Preventive measure
- Safe age for reproduction
- Responsible sexual behaviour
- Avoid use of unscreened blood, unsterilized needle, syringe and clipper
Precious Seed BASIC SCIENCE FOR JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOK
DEFINITION OF STI /HIV/AIDS
STIs means sexually transmitted infections.
1. HIV stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus while AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
2. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.