HOME ECONOMICS J. S. S TWO SECOND TERM
THEME: CLOTHING AND TEXTILE/FOOD AND NUTRITION
Students should be able to;
- Adapt and cut out a drafting pattern for skirt and blouse
How to Draft the Blouse Body
- .Start by laying the front bodice over the front skirt block pattern. Line them up at the waist (they may not match at the side because of the difference in dart depth, but don't worry about that).
- Trace around the front, neck, and shoulder, following the block pattern.
- Start tracing the armhole, but lower the curve at the bottom of the armhole by 1/2" (this allows more freedom of movement in the blouse than in the basic bodice).
- Continue tracing the side bust dart, then draw a straight line.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.