Agricultural science S.S.S 1 Third Term
Students should be able to:
- Define agricultural finance.
- State and discuss the importance of agricultural finance.
- Determine sources of financing
MEANING OF AGRICULTURAL FINANCE
Agriculture finance is defined as the act of acquisition and use of capital in agriculture. In other words, it deals with the supply of and demand for funds in the agricultural sector of the economy.
Importance of agricultural finance.
- It enables the farmer to meet seasonal and annual fluctuations in income and expenditure.
- It enables farmers to adjust to changing economic conditions.
- It also increases the efficiency of.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.