Mathematics for JSS1 First Term
Students should be able to
- Arrange a given fraction either in ascending or descending order.
- Convert fractions to decimal.
- Convert decimal to fraction.
- Convert fractions to percentages.
- Convert percentages to fraction.
Example 1: Which is larger 2/7 and 6/7.
LCM of 7 is 7.
Therefore 6/7 is greater than 2/7.
Example 2: Arrange in ascending order ¼,2/5,7/8,1/2.
LCM of 4,5,8,2 is 40.
Ascending order(from the smallest to biggest) ¼,2/5,1/2,7/8.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.