Heat Energy 1
Physics S S S 2 Second Term
Sub Theme: Conservation Principle
Students should be able to;
1. Describe the absolute scale of temperature and explain the meaning of the absolute zero of temperature.
2. Convert a given temperature from celcius scale to kelvin.
3. Describe the kinetic molecular model of temperature.
1. Celsius scale: The lower and upper fixed points are 00C and 1000C. The fundamental interval is divided into 100 equal parts.
2. Fahrenheit scale: The lower and upper fixed points are 320F and 2120F. The fundamental interval is divided into 180 equal parts.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.