LIVING THING AND NON LIVING THING (II) : LSUS
Basic Science JSS1 First Term
LIVING THING AND NON LIVING THING (II)
Students should be able to:
- Characteristics of Living and Non-living things
- Characteristics of Plants and Animals
- Importance of plants and animals
- Precious seed BASIC SCIENCE FOR JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOK 1
- NIGERIAN BASIC SCIENCE PROJECT BOOK ONE, Integrated Science made Easy By F.I Kehinde
Living thing is an organism that has life. That is, it possesses all the characteristics features that enables it to perform certain activities that non-living things cannot perform.
The characteristics of living.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.