LIVING THING AND NON LIVING THING (IV) : LSUS
Basic Science JSS1 First Term
LIVING THING AND NON LIVING THING (IV)
Students should be able to:
- CLASSIFICATION OF NON – LIVING THING
- Non – living things can be divided into two groups
- Those that are never part of living things e.g. stone, gold, silver, diamonds, metal.
- Those that are part of living things e.g. coal, paper, jam, palm oil etc.
- Precious seed BASIC SCIENCE FOR JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS BOOK 1
- NIGERIAN BASIC SCIENCE PROJECT BOOK ONE, Integrated Science made Easy By F.I Kehinde
METALS.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.