FLOODING : LSUS
Basic Science JSS3 First Term
- Causes of Flooding.
- Factors that Affects Flooding.
- Consequences of Flooding.
- How to Control Flooding.
- BasicScience Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
- BasicScience Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
- STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
- Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSS three by J.O Otugboyegaet al.
Flood is a disastrous overflow of water from a lake or other body of water due to excessive rainfall or other input of water.
When there is heavy rain, so much water flows.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.