MAGNETISM : LSUS
Basic Science JSS3 First Term
- Law of magnetism.
- Magnetic poles and field.
- Care of magnet
- Basic Science Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
- Basic Science Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
- STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
- Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSS three by J.O Otugboyegaet al.
A magnet is a substance or materal that attracts metals like iron and other ferometals. Magnetism is the ability of a substance to attract a metal that contains iron.
Lodestones are rock that are magnetic. They are made of magnetite (Fe3O4) a form of iron oxide. A piece of iron is then referred to as a lodestone..... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.