RESOURCES FROM NONLIVING THINGS (SOLID MINERALS) : LSUS
Basic Science JSS3 First Term
RESOURCES FROM NONLIVING THINGS (SOLID MINERALS)
- Mineral Resources.
- Some Mineral Resources, their Location and Uses.
- General Importance of Mineral Resources.
- basic science Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
- basic science Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
- STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
- Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSS three by J.O Otugboyegaet al.
Mineral resources are resources deposited in the earth crust for the benefit of man. A mineral can exist as a single element or as a compound. It could also be deposited in a solid or liquid state. Often, solid minerals are deposited in.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.