CHEMICAL SYMBOLS AND FORMULAE : LSUS
Basic Science JSS3 Second Term
CHEMICAL SYMBOLS AND FORMULAE
- Symbols of Elements.
- Electronic Configuration.
- Group and Valency of Compounds.
- Formulas of Compounds.
- IUPAC Nomenclature.
- Fundamental Particles of Atom.
- Basis Science Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
- Basis Science Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
- STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
- Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSSThree by J.O Otugboyega et al.
SYMBOLS OF ELEMENT
An element is a substance which consists of only one.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.