ELECTRICAL ENERGY : LSUS
Basic Science JSS3 Second Term
- Concept of Electron Flow.
- Concept of Current, Resistance and Potential Difference.
- Series and Parallel Arrangement in Electric Circuit.
- House Circuit: Fuse and Circuit Breaker.
- Electric Meter Reading and Billing.
- Basis Science Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
- Basis Science Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
- STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
- Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSSThree by J.O Otugboyega et al.
Electricity is the flow of electric current. Electric Current is the continuous flow of charges (electrons). It is also the rate of flow of charges. Electricity has several applications in the modern day society. Electrical energy is needed by industries, hospitals, offices, homes, schools, research institutes and so on. Power generation in Nigeria is by electricity Distribution Company.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.