Computer Science J.S.S 3 Second Term
Sub-theme: Basic knowledge of Information Technology
Student should be able to:
- General features of spreadsheets packages
A spreadsheet program is a software that assists users in processing
and analyzing tabular data.
- Spreadsheets have the ability to adjust column widths and row heights, hide rows and columns and frees panes.
- Have the ability to create, edit, save and retrieve worksheets.
- Spreadsheets have data formatting: both text and numeric data can be formatted using predefined formats e.g the decimal scientific, integer.
- Spreadsheets have data sorting and filtering capability.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.