Mathematics J.S.S 3 Third Term
Theme: Measurement and geometry
Sub Theme: Shapes
Students should be able to;
- Construct angle 450
- Construct angles 300
- Use a pair of compass to copy a given angle
- Construct simple shapes
Making Accurate Constructions
The following hints will help you to make accurate construction:
- Use a sharp and hard pencil.
- Use a straight ruler.
- Make a pair of compasses tight if it is loose.
- Make a free-hand sketch of intended figure before the real construction.
- Ensure that the points of intersection of lines and arcs are clear.
- Ensure that the drawing paper is on a hard surface.
Bisection of.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.