Government S.S.S 2 First Term
Student should be able to:
1. Explain the term Public Opinion
2. List the agent involved in the formation of the public opinion
3. Indicate ways of out bearing public opinion
4. Examine the importance or function of public opinion
1. Definition of Public Opinion
2. How public opinion is formed
3. Measurement of public opinion
4. Importance of public opinion
This may be defined as the belief, values and attitudes which are commonly held and expressed by the majority of the people on a given public issue.
Characteristic of Public Opinion
1. Opinion shared
2. It involves public issues.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.