Civic education JSS 1 Second Term
The student should be able to:
- State the reasons why an individual should be self-reliance
- Identify the processes of one’s talent
Reasons for Self-reliance
1. Self-sustenance: It is necessary to be self-reliant so that one will be able to meet the basic necessities of life such as food, shelter, clothing and housing.
2. To be accountable for one’s self
3.To gain personal freedom.
Processes of identifying one’s talent.
1. Gift: The gift that one has could be easily identified by people that are close to such person through varying activities.
2. Parental Discovery: Parents are a good channel through which talents can be discovered, as.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.