Double entry book-keeping
Business Studies J.S.S 1 Third Term
The student should be able to:
1. State the meaning of double-entry book-keeping.
2. Analyse events and transactions using the double-entry system.
3. Match every debit entry with a corresponding credit entry.
4. Identify accounts to be credited and accounts to be debited.
5. Post from journals to ledger.
6. Classify types account.
Meaning of Double Entry Book-keeping
Double-entry book-keeping means that every debit entry must have a corresponding credit entry. This is.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.