National Values: Discipline II
Civic education JSS2 First Term
Sub-theme: Our values
National Values: Discipline
The student should be able to:
1. List the various benefits of disciplined behaviour
2. Explain the listed benefits of disciplined behaviour.
The benefits of discipline
1. Discipline teaches students to be punctual at school
2. Students view the rules as fair and are willing to comply, that is they obey rules and regulations of the school.
3. Students who are disciplined tend to get much better scores and get more benefit from their classes as well.
4. Classrooms are managed well in terms that students respect the teacher and get along with each other.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.