Economics S.S.S 3 First Term
Student should be able to:
- Describe economic services.
- State types of economics services.
- List the roles of the service industry to economic development
The service industries involve the provision of services to business as well as to the final consumers. The service industry renders services to the people. A service involves doing something for consumers, which could be personal or indirect services. The people pay directly or indirectly.
Type of service industries
1. Banking: This includes people who assist others to have money for their daily needs. They also provide capital for those embarking on industrial activities and saving facilities.
2. Insurance: Insurance is concerned with the activities of people who.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.