Uses and Maintenance of Farm Buildings
Agricultural Science J.S.S 2 First Term
Uses and Maintainance of Farm Buildings
Student should be able to:
1. State the uses of farm buildings.
2. List the methods of maintaining farm buildings.
Uses of Farm Buildings
1. To protect animals and farm implements from thieves and other natural enemies.
2. To provide comfort for the farmer and his workers.
3. To prolong the lifespan of farm implements.
4. For easy identification of sick animals and their handling for treatment.
5. To protect harvested crops and farm animals from adverse weather conditions.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.