Uses and Maintenance of Farm Structures
Agricultural Science J.S.S 2 First Term
Uses and Maintainance of Farm Structures
Student should be able to:
1. List the uses of farm structures
2. State the methods of maintaining farm structures.
Uses of Farm Structures
Farm structures can be used in the following ways.
1. To preserve the quality and quantity of crops.
2. To protect agricultural products from pests, diseases and theft.
3. To store crops before they are sold out to the market.
4. Some farm structures such as fence assist to maintain security in the farm.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.