Gradient of a Curve.
Mathematics SSS 2 First Term
Theme: Numbers and Numeration
Gradient of a Curve
Students should be able to;
1. Define graph and identify the x-intercept and y-intercept of any linear graph
- Draw the graph of linear equation ax+by+c=0
- Draw the graph of a linear equation by using the gradient method
- Find the equation of a line using the point quadratic equation.
Straight Line Graph
Definition of Graph
A graph is a picture that represents numerical data. Most of the graphs that you have been taught are straight-line or linear graphs. This topic shows how to use linear graphs to represent various real-life situations.
1. If the rule.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.