Mathematics JSS1 Third Term Mid Term Assessment
Complete the following sentences with the best option.
1. The face of a cuboid is __________. A) square B)circle C)rectangle D)Kite
2. The face of a cube is ______________. A) rectangle B)trapezium C)parallel D)square.
3. The lid of a tin is __________.A) sphere B) Oval C)rectangle D)Circle
4. A plane shape with all sides equal is ________A) square B)triangle C)circle D)rectangle.
5. A triangle with equal sides is called __________.A) isosceles B)scalene C)equilateral D)obtuse
6. A triangle having equal base angles is called _______A) isosceles B)scalene C)equilateral D)acute
7. A rectangle has _ lines of symmetry. A)3 B)4 C)6 D)2.
From the options lettered A-D pick the most appropriate answer.
8. Calculate the area of the square of length 5cm. A)25cm2 B)20cm2 C)20cm D)25cm
9. Find the area of a parallelogram of base 20mm and height 15mm. A)300mm2 B)300mm C)240mm2 D)240mm.
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.