Computer Science J.S.S 3 Third Term
Sub-theme: Computer Application Package
Student should be able to:
- Edit and format the graphs and charts
- Identify and select the date range and area for graph construction.
Procedure for editing on Graph
- To edit a graph element, do one of the following:
- Double-click the graph element.
- Select the graph element and choose Editor > Edit item.
- Select the graph item, right-click, and choose Edit item.
- Choose the graph item from the drop-down menu on the Graph editing toolbar and click the edit button.
- Editor menu (when a graph window is active)
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.