Computer Science J.S.S 3 Third Term
Sub-theme: Computer Application Package
Student should be able to:
- To print data from worksheets
Print all or part of a worksheet
- Click the worksheet, and then select the range of data that you want to print.
- Click File, and then click Print.
- Under Settings, click the arrow next to Print Active Sheets and select the appropriate option.
- Under Settings, click Print Entire Worksheet
- Click Print.
Note: If a worksheet has defined print areas, Excel will print only those print areas. If you don't want to print only the defined print area, select the Ignore print area checkbox. Learn.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.