Computer Science J.S.S 3 Third Term
Sub-theme: Computer Application Package
Student should be able to:
- Open, enter, edit and save data in a worksheet
- Format text cells and columns in a worksheet
Editing Worksheet Data
Not everyone enters data correctly the first time. To edit data you entered in a cell, do one of the following:
- Double-click the cell. Doing so places the cursor squarely in the cell, where you can start deleting or entering numbers and text.
- Click the cell and press F2. This technique also lands the cursor in the cell.
- Click the cell you want to edit. With this technique, you.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.