Physics SSS2 Third Term
Sub Theme: Waves Motion without Material Transfer
Students should be able to;
- Identify the vibrating sources when sound is produced.
- Distinguish between noise and music intensity and loudness pitch and frequency as applied to sound.
- Explain forced vibration and explain how it is used to amplify a sound
- Use the relationship V = F˄ in solving numerical problems.
- Explain the formation of standing waves and produce these waves in stretching strings
We know that waves are the produced disturbance.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.