Agricultural science S.S.S.2 Third term
Students should be able to:
- Explain the meaning of environmental physiology.
- State the effect of changes in;
- Climate on growth, reproduction, milk production and egg production.
- Temperature-control of heat/temperature.
- Relative humidity-control of humidity.
- Light-control of light.
- List and discuss the effect of climate on reproduction.
Meaning of environmental physiology.
Environmental physiology refers to the effects of the environment on the growth and performance of farm animals. Normal growth and performance are enhanced when climatic factors like temperature, rainfall, wind, relative humidity, sunlight, e.t.c are moderate. Excess or lack of these factors definitely will.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.