Government S.S.S 2 Second Term
Student should be able to:
1. Explain the principles and structure
2. Discuss the impact of colonial administration in Nigeria and West
3. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Colonial rule
1. Principles and structure of British colonial administration, central administration and native administration.
2. Impact of colonial administration in Nigeria and West Africa.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of colonial rule
British Indirect Principle and Structure
Indirect rule is the system administration in which the British Colonial government brought into Nigeria as its colonial policy to deal with the people by using the traditional rulers. The traditional political institutions- administrative, cultural and judicial structures as an intermediary while the British officials mainly advised and.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.