Government S.S.S 2 Second Term
Colonial Administration 2
Student should be able to:
1. Explain the principles and structure
2. Discuss the impact of colonial administration in West Africa
3. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Colonial rule
4. Compare the different pre-colonial administrations.
1. Principles and structure of British colonial administration, central administration and native administration.
2. Impact of colonial administration in West Africa.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of colonial rule
4. Comparison of British and French colonial policies of the administration.
The Policy of Assimilation
This was the official colonial policy of the French administration in West Africa. The system involves the imposition of French culture on the West African culture. It is the people's way of life, traditions, customs, beliefs, thought, and traditional institutions which would give way to a more.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.