Government S.S.S 2 Second Term
Student should be able to:
1. Describe the system of government
2. Discuss the structure of government in Hausa/ Fulani
3. Explain the role of the component of the structures
4. Compare the different pre-colonial administration
1. System of government in pre-colonial days (Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba)
2. Structure of pre-colonial governments.
3. Roles of the respective components of their structure.
4. Comparison of different pre-colonial administration in Nigeria
Historical background of Hausa/Fulani Political System
The Fulani took over the political leadership of the Habe (Hausa) States in the early 19th century. The Jihad that proceeded this occupation was seen as a religious one as well as political..... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.