Government SSS 1 Second Term
Student should be able to list:
i. Functions of constitution.
ii. Features of constitution
Functions of Constitution
1. Constitution is stated to check and set limits not only to the actions of the government but also to the actions of ordinary citizens.
2. It is meant to guide the activities of the citizens of the nation/country.
3. Constitution defines the right of the citizens, their duties and obligations to the state.
4. It is set for knowing the function of the president and cabinet (executives) legislature and the judiciary.
Features of Constitution
1. The Preamble: A constitution contains an introduction which declares what it desires to achieve.
2. Types of relationship: It states the type of relationship.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.