Cultism (continued) IV
Civic Education SS1 Third Term
The student should be able to:
1.Prevention and control against cultism
Prevention and control against cultism
1. Every secondary school should have an active counselling unit: This will be geared towards educating and enlightening of students on the dangers and implication of cultism in the society.
2. Definite legislation that will pass a death sentence to anybody found guilty of cult activities on campuses.
3. Cultism and its consequences in the general studies courses in all tertiary institutions in the country.
4. Parents should watch their friends their wards are keeping in school. They should also watch any strange behaviour from their children and correct them immediately.
5. Aggressive effort to wage war against.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.