Basic science JSS3 Second term
Sub-theme: learning about our environment
The student should be able to:
- Illustrate magnetic fields and magnetic poles
- Explain how to care for a magnet.
A magnetic field is a region in space where the influence of a magnet can be felt or detected, magnetic.
It is also a region where it exerts a force on other magnets. It’s a vector quantity.
Properties of magnetic lines of force
- They originate from N-pole and end in S-pole
- Two magnetic lines of force do not cross each other.
- Where the lines of forces are close together, the intensity of the field is greater;.... View More
Subscribe now to gain full access to this lesson noteTake Me There
Click here to gain access to the full notes.